We strongly suggest that you register your company as a vendor in our iSupplier Portal. There are two separate ways to register as a vendor and it is important that you read all the instructions below to determine which process you should follow.
If your business has previously registered with CTA, had a contract (excluding subcontractors) or received a payment from the CTA, you are considered to be an existing vendor. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and request an iSupplier Invitation. You must include your business name, email address to where the iSupplier invitation should be sent along with your name and phone number. You will receive an email from CTA with the status of your invitation request.
Vendors who have never previously registered with the CTA, never received a payment, or never had a contract, should follow the steps below to begin the registration process.
- Visit the CTA Business Diversity Management System.
- In the CTA Vendor Registration (i-Supplier) section, select the CTA Vendor Registration button.
- Select the New iSupplier Registration link; complete the Prospective Supplier Registration information and submit for approval.
- Once approved, an email will be sent with an initial logon password. The email address supplied becomes your user name.
- To update your company information, return to the CTA Vendor Registration (i-Supplier) section, select the CTA Vendor Registration button.
- Select the Existing iSupplier Registration link and logon with your email address
Benefits of registering in iSupplier:
- Allows vendors to do business with CTA
- Update contact information
- Update or add new address sites
- View contracts awarded to their company
- View delivery details for contract shipments
- View payments
- Maintain NAICS categories for products and services
If you have any questions regarding vendor registration, please send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the Chicago Transit Authority.